- Research training by a Residents Medical Primary Investigator
- Interview Prep for Research
- Interview for Research
- Start 6-9 month Research (Specialty Specific)
- 1-month hands-on insured Externship at University-Based hospital
- Interview at Program for Residency
- Achieve Residency!
- 1-month hands-on Externship at University-Based hospital in Internal Medicine
- Interview Prep for Unaccredited PGY-1 in Internal Medicine
- All licensure and insurance effectuated by RM
- Start Unaccredited PGY-1 Residency
- (If necessary) Take Step 3 w/ RM Tutors assistance
- ITE Prep and exam while in Residency
- Achieve ACGME-Accredited Residency!