Comprehensive, Hands-on Step 2CS Preparation
New York City
- 95% Success Rate
- Individualized Instruction
Small Classes: 10-15 Students
- Taught by Industry Leader
What Our Students Say
- Dear Dr. Swartz and Anna,
I am pleased to inform you that I passed the test which I took after 10 days of attending your course. This exam is a test of your interpersonal and communication skills rather than a test of your medical knowledge, and I don’t think anyone can teach this better than Dr. Swartz and his team. There is no one else who has a better idea about the exam than Dr. Swartz. The one thing exceptional about Dr. Swartz is that he has time for everyone and every question (I asked him so many during the breaks) and he never looks at his watch or makes you feel hurried while teaching.
- The SPs which Dr. Swartz provides and the critical analysis which he and Anna do on the 3rd day just nails the entire course to perfection. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is taking the step2 cs and don’t waste your time on useless books where one blind man is leading another one. Just remember for professional exams you need professional help and there is no one better than Dr. Swartz and his team. I thank you once again for lighting the bulb in my life, and I will never forget the experience I had with your team.
Mark H. Swartz, M.D.
A leader in clinical skills for over 30 years & author of Textbook of Physical Diagnosis: History and Examination.
C3NY’s Step 2 CS Workshop is offered monthly in NYC
Included in Workshop:
- History taking and interviewing skills
- Communication skills (the “do’s–and-don’ts),
- Physical examination skills
- Computer practice writing patient notes with a detailed medical review of each case.
- Live, Highly Experienced Standardized Patients and one-on-one practice with immediate feedback of your interviewing and history-taking skills
- Understand and improve the CIS (clinical and interpersonal skills) and ICE (integrated clinical encounter) components of the USMLE Step 2 CS Exam
- Timed Practice of Patient’s Notes
- Optional PE Practicum session available
- Online Skype Sessions available Highly experienced medical educator SP’s to give you targeted feedback!
We look forward to helping you pass!