The way you present your experience, skills and achievements on paper is extremely important when being considered for residency. This is especially important for FMG’s and IMGs, who need to effectively showcase their unique talents and stand out when competing against the steep competition. A strong Personal Statement must be concise, yet attract the attention of the reader in the first 10 seconds of reading it. The PS is the reader’s first impression of you and, along with your CV, is a largely important mitigating factor when considered for an interview. Your CV is your first impression. To show professionalism and communication skills, simply displays interest which starts with the presentation of your CV.
- Unlimited revisions
- Only work on existing drafts of CV
- Reviewed/edited by former PD / current Dean
- Review + Recommendations to fix weaknesses
- Highlight your strongest achievements related to your specialty
- Personal Statement read and edited by PD/Dean/Chief Resident