In the United States, your candidacy is greatly affected if there is a gap of time in your clinical experience, or a lack of experience. Many IMGs and FMGs who are planning to pursue their medical career in the US should be aware of the differences between healthcare practice standards and requirements in the US and abroad. Extended clinical experience, letters of recommendation and achievements in research at home are important, but in order to be truly competitive in your residency quest, obtaining 3-6 month of continuous experience at US clinics and hospitals would be essential.
- Inpatient / Outpatient
- LOR will be provided (*performance-based)
- Counselor will help you in selecting preferable specialty and location of Externship
- Obtain USCE and gain in depth experience into the daily life of a physician
- Fully insured, hands-on externships
- University-based, community-based and preceptor-based programs across country