Residents Medical Group, Inc.
11766 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 405
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Residents Medical is an education consulting company specializing in the field of graduate medical education. We provide guidance services for medical students and graduates enabling US and International medical students and graduates to be a top viable candidate to achieve a US residency position. Services range from USMLE tutoring, ERAS application assistance, CV and PS Revamping, and assistance obtaining externships and research fellowships.
# Of hires for this role
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting a team with completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. The duties include dividing up the budget for different project aspects and requesting appropriate funding, when necessary, consistently working with team members and setting or adjusting project schedules to adhere to deadlines.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Consistently inform leaders and team members of all project’s updates.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Project Manager must communicate with staff and clients, make decisions and monitor the progress of the projects to keep it on schedule
- Create long and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Delegating tasks on projects to team members, best positioned to complete within deadline requirements.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with projects
- Serving as a contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Consistent communication with executives to keep projects aligned with the goals
- Perform quality control on projects throughout development to maintain all standards expected
- Adjust schedules and targets on projects(s) as needed and project financing for project change, when applicable
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Commensurate with Experience
- 100% employer-paid health insurance, coffee/tea, and snacks
- 401(k) matching, Health insurance, Paid time off, Referral program
- Growth and training opportunities