Tutoring is the most effective way of preparing for your USMLE(s). Unfortunately, not all schools have the same approach to USMLE preparation, or may not have as strong of a curriculum. This creates a problem for many medical school students and graduates. We have many candidates that come to us after they have already established study habits that led them to low scores and/or failed attempts on their exam(s). Therefore, it is important to start working with a tutor on an individual plan, that is based on an assessment of your baseline, as early as possible and get on the right track immediately.
- Free Assessment
- One-on-One intimate learning environment
- Sessions done through preferable video interface
- Our tutors have scored 250+ on Step Exams and are students / graduates from top-tier medical schools
- Tutoring strategy developed based off your strengths, weaknesses and objectives.
- Tutor will create custom study schedule based off your availability