Education & Preparation Specialist
The role of the Education & Preparation Specialist is to work with new and existing candidates, advise and monitor their development, education, preparatory and placement plans to create a pathway for residency.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Scheduling initial phone calls, following up with leads, and creating summaries for potential new clients.
- Advise potential and current candidates regarding USMLE rotations and Step tutoring.
- Managing our current candidates to ensure they are on track for achieving residency.
- Edit student applications
- Updating and maintaining all current candidate files
- Attending weekly Current Candidate meetings to track progress on assigned candidates
- Performing light clerical work such as answering phones, filing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate is someone with an undergraduate degree with understanding of graduate medical education
- Ability to work independently
- Must be flexible; maintain a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment
- Recent grads welcome
- 100% employer-paid health insurance, coffee/tea and snacks
- Commission and bonus opportunities (in addition to salary)
- Growth and training opportunities