Residents Medical is looking for tutors for the Pyschology Residency In-Service Training Exam (PRITE). A qualified tutor must be comfortable with all aspects of Psychology (Receptor Basics, Neurotransmitter, Psychopharmacology, Neurology, Genetics, Psychotherapy, Freud, Substance Use Disorder, Evidence Based Medicine, Maternal Fetal Medicine, etc). The PRITE tutor will use PRITE Ninja Study Guide & Question Book as a study source.
The ideal PRITE tutor candidate:
- Passed the PRITE exam within the previous two years
- Communicates effectively; works well in a teaching or mentor role; is encouraging and firm.
- Creates a thorough, manageable curriculum for the student to follow (including self-study) using questions as a foundation: 100 question exam after 50% completion of the curriculum; 100 question exam upon completion of the curriculum.
- Works with assigned students over 10 hours divided into multiple sessions. The tutor will focus on subjects and questions on which student is unclear based on studies that week.
- Ensures the student is on track with the curriculum by keeping in touch at least weekly to ensure compliance and adjust if needed.
- Communicates with Residents Medical regarding each student’s progress.