Step 3 Tutor
Residents Medical is looking for USMLE Step 3 tutors. The ideal candidate is in the first year of residency or has taken Step 3 within the previous 2 years. The ideal Step 3 tutor candidate
- Passed the USMLE exams with the following minimum scores:
- Step 1: 250+
- Step 2: 250+
- Step 3: 230+
- Communicates effectively; works well in a teaching or mentor role; is encouraging and firm.
- Creates a thorough, manageable curriculum for the students to follow (including self-study) using suggested texts and qbanks.
- Works with assigned students over 10 hours divided into multiple sessions. The tutor will focus on subjects and questions on which student is unclear based on studies that week.
- Ensures the student is on track with the curriculum by keeping in touch at least weekly to ensure compliance and adjust if needed.
- Communicates with Residents Medical regarding each student’s progress.