Residents Medical arranges Research Fellowships for U.S., Foreign, and International Medical Students and Graduates in order to strengthen their candidacy. This pathway also increases their proficiency in basic sciences, translational research, and clinical trial research. Residency programs value research experience at academic programs. We provide research opportunities in multiple specialties and in multiple states throughout the U.S., in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Pediatrics, General Surgery, OBGYN, Radiology, Orthopedic Surgery and others. All of our research fellow opportunities are co-located with residency programs.
- Free Consultation w/ Guidance Counselor
- Provide recommendations of Research opportunities based off your evaluation
- Monthly Evaluations by the PD/PI you work under
- During fellowship, each candidate will have opportunity to submit research paper for publication in a medical journal
- Opportunity to present poster presentation, abstracts and papers at nat’l and int’l conferences
- Earn a stipend during research tenure, obtain residency interview (if successful evaluation)