22 Years of Experience
Residents Medical has been assisting medical graduates from all over the world for more than 22 years. Both Domestic and international medical students and graduates are provided with exclusive services that include everything from navigating the complex exam preparation guidance and vetting process of residency placement.
Today, through affiliations with top U.S. medical schools and support of our partners, we are able to deliver premiere services and unique opportunities to all future doctors who strive to achieve and prepare for US - based residency.
What we offer our Candidates
- Paid U.S. Medical School research fellowships.
- University-based, hands-on externships.
- Premiere USMLE instruction from teachers who have achieved top-scores.
- Interview preparation by actual Program Directors, active deans and chairs.
- Residency Placement into highly-competitive ACGME accredited residency training programs
( invitation only ).
- ACGME Core
- COMLEX Tutelage
- CV / PS / ERAS
- ECFMG Certification
- Grant Writing
- Interview Prep
- PGY-1 Residency
- Research Fellowship
- Speech Pathology
- USMLE 1-on-1
- Visa Guidance
When I first walked into their office, I was excited and nervous. They we’re very accommodation to my disposition and had patiently counseled me, while addressing my concerns. Residents Medical prepared me for an off-cycle, post-SOAP match interview, created by a PGY-1 Transitional Spot at the Icahn School of Medicine Affiliated Program.
I’m extremely grateful to the staff for their patience, guidance and support
11766 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 1450
Los Angeles, CA 90025